This ad is expired.
- Assistant Coach of Softball
- Go to our website »
Williams College invites applications for an Assistant Coach of Softball for the 2023-2024 academic year. Williams College is a coeducational liberal arts institution, a member of the New England Small Athletic Conference (NESCAC) in NCAA Division III, offering undergraduate education to its 2,200 students. This is a full time, 10-month term appointment with the possibility of renewal. The salary is $29,620 and comes with a full meal plan. The position is fully benefitted and also provides full tuition-remission of graduate school after six months of employment.
Since 1987, Williams Softball has earned a number of championships, awards, and recognitions, including nine NCAA Tournament bids, four D3 Finals Appearances, six NESCAC Championships and 19 Little Three Titles. Numerous WIlliams softball players have earned national, regional and conference all-star recognition.
We are especially interested in individuals who have experience with diverse populations who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of athletic opportunities at Williams. Candidates from under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. In your cover letter, please highlight your experience with and commitment to supporting diverse and inclusive communities.
- Assisting the head coach in the planning and execution of practices and skill development
- Recruiting quality student-athletes. This includes off campus travel.
- Team travel and logistics.
- Skill development programming and teaching of softball skills.
- Program administration
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach and athletic director
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience required
- A desire for a future in Coaching.
- Knowledge of NESCAC and NCAA Division III policies and strong interpersonal skills are preferred.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess the ability to recruit, teach and coach highly talented student-athletes who can succeed in a challenging academic environment
- Knowledge of recruiting softwares or demonstrated ability to learn
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Review of applications will begin April 18, 2023, and will continue until the position is filled. Expected start in early July, with flexibility for the right candidate. Job Group 3-C. To apply for this position, please visit staff-careers.williams.edu. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone at (413) 597-4247 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable. A COVID-19 vaccine or approved exemption and participation in our testing program is required as a condition of employment at Williams.
Beyond fully meeting its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn, and thrive. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please feel free to contact us via phone at (413) 597-2681 or email at email@example.com.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency