Assistant Director - Athletics - Red Raider Club
Assistant in the planning and development of various daily business functions for various departments within the athletic organization. Ensure the athletic organization maintains a favorable public and stakeholder perception while fulfilling the organization's strategic mission.
- Oversee and execute the premium seating operating plan
- Work with Athletic Ticket Office to assure invoicing and receipting of suite payments is accurate
- Build upon early renewal incentives for suite and club seat holders
- Update and maintain suite contracts for football, basketball, and baseball suite holders
- Manage a comprehensive suite and club interest list for all three sports
- Draft and facilitate a communication plan for premium seat holders at all three venues
- Serve as lead RRC contact in premium areas on game day
- Work with facilities and operations team to maintain club and suite level appearance prior, during and after each season
- Administer weekly suite and premium area walk-throughs
- Monitor premium seating amenities and benefits.
- Collaborate with premium catering partners on food service and quality
- Develop new amenities and offerings to improve experience for premium seat holders
- Coordinate with catering partners on all communications to premium seat holders
- Develop and execute ways for stewardship plan for all premium seat holders
- Develop and facilitate a sales plan for premium inventory and renewals.
- Collaborate with ticket office sales team on solicitation opportunities
- Work with ticket office sales team to generate premium sales leads
- Seek out ways to incentives club seat referrals.
- Serve as a frontline lead for Red Raider Club daily operations.
- Assist with Red Raider Excellence Fund renewals and solicitations
- Ability to write, communicate face to face and over phone to internal and external constituents about the importance of the Red Raider Club
- Appear and participate at multiple RRC donor events and TTU sporting events. This position will be required to work all home football games. All other sporting events as assigned so that Red Raider Club staff has comprehensive event coverage, as business travel allows.
- Comply with all NCAA, Big 12 and Texas Tech University rules, regulations and policies
Bachelor's degree in a related field plus one (1) year related experience; OR a combination of related education and/or experience to equal five (5) years.
- Proficient in ticketing/donor tracking software, database management and possess a high-level understanding of technology.
- Masters degree in Business, Sports Administration or related field.
- Previous Experience in Division I Athletics Development
- Understanding of NCAA rules are preferred.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency