This ad is expired.
Athletics Social Media Coordinator
Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics, a Division I and Big Ten Conference member, is seeking an Athletics Social Media Coordinator. This position reports to the Assistant Athletic Director for Creative Services and Brand Management and responsibilities include:
- Create, manage and monitor content on the Official Athletics Social Media Channels.
- Collaborate with University partners, the Athletics Strategic Communications, Marketing and Ticketing Offices as well as Penn State Sports Properties and other internal constituents as necessary to develop, create, edit and post content across all athletics social media platforms and in accordance with Penn State policy.
- Coordinate the design and creation of compelling and engaging content in conjunction with Athletics Creative Services and Video Services staffs.
- Maintain a detailed content calendar to ensure timely promotion of team-related preview content, event results, department programs and marketing efforts.
- Monitor industry social media trends to determine how to maximize them for Penn State Athletics.
- Monitor fan sentiment and identify ways to increase reach and engagement.
- Analyze results of social media campaigns and provide metrics to stakeholders.
- Assist with gathering and disseminating real-time content from athletic events and practices.
Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree or higher plus two years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
Attendance at all home football games and remote-support for away games is required. Attendance at additional athletic events requiring night and weekend work will be required.
The Pennsylvania State University is committed to and accountable for advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in all of its forms. We embrace individual uniqueness, foster a culture of inclusive excellence that supports both broad and specific diversity initiatives, leverage the educational and institutional benefits of diversity, and engage all individuals to help them thrive. We value inclusive excellence as a core strength and an essential element of our public service mission.
Apply online at https://psu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PSU_Staff/job/University-Park-Campus/Athletics-Social-Media-Coordinator_REQ_0000017134-1
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to http://www.police.psu.edu/clery/, which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency