Communications Engr, Athletics
Performs technical and specialized work in the operation and maintenance of audio and video transmission equipment. Work is performed indoors and outdoors with the use of various audio, video production, computer, and electronic equipment.
- Assemble studio sets, arrange cameras, video stock, audio, or lighting equipment to be used during all broadcast and on location shoots.
- Compose and edit content for video screen events.
- Assist with video screen productions, live broadcast and on location shoots.
- Set up and produce on-line streaming of athletic department events.
- Produce highlight videos as needed for various sports.
- Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
- Test, clean, maintain and repair broadcast equipment.
- Comply with all NCAA, Big 12 and Texas Tech University rules, regulations, and policies
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Electronics, Broadcasting or other related area PLUS one (1) year experience in the broadcasting or engineering communications field (no experience required if education is specifically in a Telecommunications area); OR a combination of related training and/or experience to equal five (5) years.
- Strong editing skills with the following programs: Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Avid.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written ability to work in a high-pressure environment including, but not limited to: meeting deadlines; adapting to last minute changes; and excellent attention to detail.
- Master's degree in a related field.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency