Premium Experience Consultant
Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics, a NCAA Division 1 and Big Ten Conference Institution, is seeking a Premium Experience Consultant whose primary focus will be on revenue generation related to Suites, Clubs and other premium experiences. This individual will be a key contributor to not only the ticketing department but also the Nittany Lion Club.This position has a performance based compensation plan.
- Generate new business focused on all Penn State Athletics premium experience areas by way of phone, email, website chat, and social media
- Prospective and cultivate new leads by way of business-to-business or business-to-consumer to sell annual contracts
- Prepare and deliver proposals and presentations as needed to clients
- Work closely with the Premium Service team to fulfill all obligations to ensure contracts are met
- Communication of status of sales pipeline to leadership for weekly reporting metrics for leadership
- Maintain updated records and communication with all clients within customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Assist as needed in development, coordination, and implementation of game day activities
- Providing elite service to all clients as part of our Happy Valley Hospitality program
- Work with management to review all premium benefits and the impacts they have on our fans experience
Experience in the following is preferred:
- High comfort level with cold calling and in-person meetings/presentations
- Track record of sales success, preferably in sports
- Coachability and a growth mindset in a fast-paced environment and changing landscape
Typically requires a Bachelors degree or higher plus 4 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Due to the financial and fiduciary responsibilities of this position, successful completion of a credit history check will be required in addition to standard background checks.
The Pennsylvania State University is committed to and accountable for advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in all of its forms. We embrace individual uniqueness, foster a culture of inclusion that supports both broad and specific diversity initiatives, leverage the educational and institutional benefits of diversity, and engage all individuals to help them thrive. We value inclusion as a core strength and an essential element of our public service mission.
Apply online at https://psu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PSU_Staff/job/University-Park-Campus/Premium-Experience-Consultant_REQ_0000029878-1
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to http://www.police.psu.edu/clery/, which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency